[nagdu] all day in an office

John Doering doering at ameritech.net
Tue Jan 25 23:26:46 UTC 2011

I have worked full time in office situations.  Mostly cube farms.  My guides
have their Nyla bones to keep them occupied.  Also, with breaks and lunch,
they do not seem to get too bored.  My current Leader Dog I just got and we
have only been working together for a little over 2 months and he is not
quite 2.  He has been getting into a little trouble here and there, but
nothing terrible.  i.e. Taking paper out of the trash basket or wandering
around while I am on the phone.  His leash is on the arm of my desk chair so
I have some knowledge of what he is doing.  If he acts up, I will sit on the
leash so I have more awareness of what he is doing.

Regards,
JD