[nagdu] Traveling Blind

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 19:29:11 UTC 2011

Also, much whining about how she couldn't drive, her partner didn't want to
stay in the desert all day, she was reluctant to go down flights of stairs
with her dog, what if someone tried to steal her dog? It just goes on and on
and on.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In Music.
Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us:9090