[nagdu] all day in an office

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jan 26 21:34:27 UTC 2011

Brian,

So your office is not where you meet with clients?
I just have my office with a shared waiting room.  I don't have a secretary
or any meeting room type of place where I meet with clients.  I have to meet
with them right in my office.  Likewise there is no other place for Monty to
go, other than my office.

At this point I have no idea what I would do if someone has some serious
issue with the dog in my office when I'm meeting with them.  I can't think
of another place that is private and unoccupied in the building.

I'm thinking that the crate might be the best option.  Monty is crate
trained and enjoys being in there.  It would also give me another surface to
pile things on! *smile*  I doubt I'd use it much, but it'd be a back up plan
should I need it.

Thanks!
Julie