[nagdu] Blind Inc

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 22:44:40 UTC 2011

Are you asking as the experiences relate to using a guide dog and
attending Blind Inc., or experiences with going through an NFB
training center? That might change the types of responses you get.
I've been to an NFB center, in Colorado, and any of the 3 NFB centers
are fine centers and offer quality training. For the most part, the
training you get at an NFB center is going to be vastly superior to
the training you would get at a state center, though there are some
state centers that have good training as well: such as Texas
(shameless plug, :), Iowa, Maryland, New Mexico, Nebraska, and others.

Wayne