[nagdu] Guide Dog Handler Bill of Rights

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 15:43:15 UTC 2011

Hello Cindy and everyone,

    That would happen if we worked to create the kind of guide dog program
some of us desire. It's hard to switch to something that doesn't exist. The
way these discussions go up here we could see blind persons taking to the
road before we see a guide dog program created based on the NFB's philosophy
and methodology or pass legislation to require current programs to improve
their standards and expectations and treat blind people like the adults they
are.

Peter Donahue