[nagdu] Guide Dog Handler Bill of Rights

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 16:33:10 UTC 2011

Hello again everyone,

    I also had a guide dog school refuse to take back a retired guide dog.
When I retired Tim SE suggested that if I couldn't keep him myself that he
should be rehomed in Texas rather than returned to New Jersey for placement
in a retirement home. My sister took him. He was able to live out the last
few months of his life in the lap of luxury. Just had to share that
interesting little twist on the return and repossession of guide dogs by
training programs. Everything worked out in the end.

Peter Donahue