[nagdu] Guide Dog Handler Bill of Rights

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Jan 31 17:55:40 UTC 2011

Jordan,

If the only way to effectively work with a new dog is to have an instructor
right there with you, how do you get home with the dog?  From what I
understand the instructors don't fly home with you.  Wouldn't it be better
to have some experience working with the dog alone in a less stressful
setting so you have that confidence that you can work independently before
getting on an airplane?  I know I would.

Julie