[nagdu] Apologies

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 21:10:43 UTC 2011

Hello All,

If I have to apologise for my behavior earlier.  No excuse for that.  I am
just plain frustrated that my only working computer, 6 years old at this
point, is falling apart.  I no longer have the most used key on the keyboard
because it broke, which is the left Control key.  There are other issues
going on as well, and my two year old computer is not around and is in the
shop being repaired.  I have assignments due tomorrow and I am struggling to
get them done with the current computer issues.

Jordan and September