[nagdu] NFB Convention Guide Dog Policy

B Avila Guerrero guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 1 01:20:30 UTC 2011

Marion, my apologies to you. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you
and your work.
You have treated me well and were there when I needed to speak to someone
before leaving for New Jersey, and I had many concerns as a first time
handler.
I should never have gotten in to this discussion.
It won't happen again.
Bertha