[nagdu] NFB Convention guide dog policy

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Fri Jul 1 17:53:19 UTC 2011

Mardi,

I hope you will join at some point.  The dues for NAGDU are $15/year.  Mean
time, you participate on the list all you want.

Best,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com