[nagdu] NFB Convention guide dog policy

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Jul 1 19:10:12 UTC 2011

My experience has been that the convention hotels are the most complicated
hotels I've ever been in.
The first time I went to a convention I asked myself "are they deliberately
choosing the most cockamamie layout to make those of us who feel insecure
about our travel skills more insecure?"--smile

And there was always some jerk who would make snide remarks if you weren't a
perfect blind person.

Things have gotten better, though, I'd like to think.

Dan W.