[nagdu] NFB Convention Guide Dog Policy

Mike S underthetoaster at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 21:30:01 UTC 2011

You know, at most of the Ski for Light  events I've been to they've provided
volunteer dog-sitting from local puppy raiser groups. Also I'm seeing
business opportunities here. Maybe other conventioneers would watch a dog
for a few bucks. What about crates? Is it illegal to have your dog alone in
his crate in the room? Idle thoughts though I cannot leave my present dog
whereas my previous one was a lot more mellow.
Mike