[nagdu] What is the island Half Moon Cay's policy on guide dogs?

Chasity Jackson chasityvanda at charter.net
Sat Jul 2 13:03:51 UTC 2011

HI everyone,

I am planning on going once again on Kid Rock's Chillin' the Most Cruise,
April 26-30 2012. This time, we are spending two days on the private island
of Half Moon Cay. So I was just wondering what is Half Moon Cay's policy on
guide dogs? I have googled it and found nothing. I don't even know where
Half Moon Cay is located. I was just curious if anyone has been there or if
you can tell me how I could go about finding out their policy? I know in
Jamaica, for instance, I've been told that a guide dog user cannot get off
the boat with their dog. I just like to check into this beforehand so I can
have an idea. Thanks
Chasity