[nagdu] NFB Convention Guide Dog Policy

Tami Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 6 03:02:44 UTC 2011

Well, that is one to solve the problem, considering the regular rates
for those rooms. I guess if they're willing to pay that much for the
freedom to cause trouble and make life difficult for the rest of us who
can act like adults whether we feel we're being treated like one or not,
then I guess they have the right to do so until the hotel bucks up and
exercises it's right to kick them out and charge them for damages as
private citizens.  THen, no more problem there. Until the next
time. /lol/

Tami