[nagdu] New! Revised ADA Requirements: Service Animals

Abigail Lanier lanieraf at email.appstate.edu
Thu Jul 7 04:28:42 UTC 2011

Hi,

Do you remember where you last saw Alexa's nifty collapsable bowl?

Objects that were previously left behind and are in need of being returned
to their owner (* indicates utmost importance):

1. Keys
2. Gifts from Ireland (Irish Writers Coasters and paper bag   of jewelry)
3. "Born to Run"
*4. Halti

My first day of classes went well. Professor Bly was just as outspoken in
the class room as he was in his syllabus. Ms. Dautridge is very nice and I
think I'm really going to enjoy her class. There's a girl whose also in yoga
with me who went to Chicago; that was a nice surprise.

I had dinner with Lindsay Jean this evening and we attempted a Zoomba class.
. . . Needless to say, I am not the hip-shakin', booty-jigglin' kind. We
might give it another go around.

Nighty night,
Abbey