[nagdu] Guide dog Schools

Robert Hooper hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Tue Jul 12 14:51:20 UTC 2011

Hello:

During my interview with a trainer from The Seeing Eye in June, my remaining vision was assessed. Although I don't have enough vision to affect a dog's work, the trainer explained the reason for the assessment to me, adding that if I had too much vision, then I would have to use sleep shades. So, it appears as though they do allow the use of sleep shades during training if they believe that any remaining vision might interfere with or compromise a dog's working ability.
Sincerely,
Robert Hooper
Hooper.90 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
The Ohio State University