[nagdu] Note from the moderator in regards to:If you don't like thepolicies

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 17:27:00 UTC 2011

Hi, Marsha,
i'm on another list that is affiliated with the CB and a guide dog
organization upon seeing the bashing too and it's not pleasant.
My take on it is this.
If people don't like what they see, then they can be the ones to work on
getting it changed and agreeable for everyone.
I also figure if I have nothing nice to say possitive in regards to
organizations as a whole blind related or not, then I just zip my mouth
shut.
*Smile*
Bibi