[nagdu] Guide dog Schools

PICKRELL, REBECCA M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jul 12 18:16:19 UTC 2011

I don't know the duration schools say for leaving a dog shortly after coming home, but I left my dog for an evening to go to an Indigo Girls concert. The dog was fine.
I say this because you don't want to sell yourself short of fun stuff to do, and because our dogs will be fine. I was gone for a night.
Also, it was one of those things where me not going would have been more upsetting then staying home with my dog.
Also, if you do have to travel, your dog will adjust. That's what they do.