[nagdu] Kirby

Merry C. Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 03:33:43 UTC 2011

Hello Megan,

Your words of tribute to your dog brought tears to my eyes.  It is apparent
that many can relate to your current experience and pain.  Although, your
grief of Kirby's retirement is yours to feel; the spirit of many are with
you. May you find comfort in this sister and brotherhood of those who care.

Peace,
Merry