[nagdu] NAGDU Advocacy Hotline

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 13 23:53:47 UTC 2011

Elizabeth,
    Thank you very much for your message. It is very exciting to get the
improved hotline up & running. Unfortunately, we are having a little
technical difficulties, as the company that provides the service is having
some challenges porting over the numbers. This should be resolved by the end
of the day.
    As for the live advocates, NAGDU is taking care of this. In the
beginning, the advocates will be volunteers; however, we are hoping to
obtain some grants to pay them. We are in the process of developing a job
description and qualifications for those who will staff the hotline. Watch
the list for more information shortly.

Fraternally yours,
Marion