[nagdu] another victory against NCBE

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Jul 14 16:59:33 UTC 2011

Shameful that in this day in age there should be any question about
accessible software being used in a test.
I'm glad this stuff is being pushed along, way to go!

I remember when I went to a college in California in the nineties, I had to
write out my English entrance exam composition in Braille and they wouldn't
let me have do anything but write on an inaccessible computer, finally they
agreed to let me have someone there to correct my mistakes. Remember it was
an inaccessible computer and I can't see the screened.
These things boggle the mind.
Half of me whishes these ignoramuses ill, the other half is glad that we are
indeed changing what it means to be blind--smile.

Dan W. and the Carter Nut