[nagdu] Welcome home from convention

Maurice Mines maurice.mines at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 19:40:45 UTC 2011

Hello, I was one of those people who got incorrect hotel room from nation. Thank you very much for directly to the appropriate place. And from everything my roommate and I talked about it appeared that everything went fine. Just like always the first two days of convention are feeling like being totally lost, and by banquet things work out quite nicely. Oh well let's see if my dog remembers things in 2013. Bye for now.