[nagdu] carrying white cane

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 23:13:56 UTC 2011

I have a cane I got from Independent Living Aids. It telescopes. I call it
my emergency cane, because it's really too short for me to travel with any
speed with, but it fits in most purses and it actually stays untelescoped
pretty well. I really like it. It comes in a case similar to that which an
umbrella might come in. Very nice. The tip is also permanent. Might be a
drawback. I normally use my dog, but good to have it with me just in case.

Sherri