[nagdu] Class Action Plaintiffs Allege Disney Parks and ResortsDiscriminates Against Visually Impaired

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 15 01:41:00 UTC 2011

exactly, but my issue with the website still needs to be worked out.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.