[nagdu] Class Action Plaintiffs Allege Disney Parks and ResortsDiscriminates Against Visually Impaired

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 15 12:22:31 UTC 2011

Dear All,
    Since we were in Orlando for convention and Disney provided the talent
for our opening ceremonies, an official from Disney spoke to the convention
and demonstrated a hand-held device that helps orient blind people to their
park. It was very impressive and I cannot wait to take our granddaughter to
the Magic Kingdom sometime soon!

Fraternally yours,
Marion