[nagdu] Talking and singing to animals

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Mon Jul 18 01:02:16 UTC 2011

A handler I used to know had a shepherd. She was once asked whether her dogs
could read signs.
She was in a flippant mood and told them that since it was a German shepherd
it read German and the trainers had to send it to Berlitz to learn to read
English.
The person who asked the question then apparently said in an astonished
voice, "Oh, really, I never knew that".

Dan