[nagdu] (no subject)

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Jul 19 12:42:09 UTC 2011

Rebecca    ,

I'd suggest you contact Marion off list about your idea.  Personally,
I'm not sure it's a good idea to dredge up unpleasantness from the
past.  I think letting it go and moving on is probably better, but who
knows?  Perhaps the time has come to revisit it so we can move forward.

At any rate, I don't think anyone on the public list is going to be able
to assist you with your idea.

Best,
Julie