[nagdu] Attaching the Cane to the Harness

Gloria G gloria.graves at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 17:35:06 UTC 2011

Hi,
Gary I just wanted to let you know I believe there is a cane that will fold
and be small enough to fit into a powch. A friend of mine has one and I am
waiting on her to contact me to find out excatly. I know this a few days or
so late, but I just wanted to give an in put. Oh by the way does anyone know
Odie L and his email info for this list? Thanks!
Gloria