[nagdu] Discrimination

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Thu Jul 21 23:13:33 UTC 2011

Gloria,

I don't think anyone is questioning whether or not you should get a
guide dog.   That's your decision to make.  You asked about incidents of
discrimination and Rebecca responded with her thoughts.  Sometimes the
intent or emotion behind the words written isn't expressed as well as it
might if it was verbal communication.   Rebecca has been a member of the
list for a long time, so I guess I'm used to her style of writing.   I'm
sure she'll respond to you as well, but please know that I don't think
she meant to imply you shouldn't have a guide dog.

Julie