[nagdu] Garlic Smell on My Dog From Unknown Something OutsideMy Door

Lisa belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Sat Jul 23 03:40:21 UTC 2011

Hmm, not sure.  It's Southern IL in the summer, so pretty much everything
from squirrels to chipmunks and everything in between.  We've lived in this
apartment for nearly three years and have obviously gone out way after dark
more times than I can count and this has never happened before.

What ever it was  positioned itself right in front of my screen door, so it
was either caught off guard or just hanging out.

Poor Katy's head and shoulders got the brunt of whatever this stuff was.

-- Currently in Carbondale / Murphysboro, Southern Illinois Clear, 82.9°F
Wind:SE-140° at 5mph * I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.
Created by Weather Signature v1.32 . http://www.weathersig.com Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com