[nagdu] extremely basic guide dog questions...

Chris Harrington charrington7 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 20:22:32 UTC 2011

Hi!!!
My name is Chris Harrington, and I've been examining various messages on
this list for a couple of weeks now, and find getting a guide dog extremely
interesting. I have several basic questions for people who currently own
them, and appolagize if my questions are basic. The one I've been wondering
about, is um, waste management so to speak... When your dog takes a crap, A:
how do you find it to clean it up? B. Ware do you store such materials until
you can dispose of them? C. if your dog needs to go, how does he let you
know? Also, what all does a dog do that a cane can't?
Thanks to anyone who can successfully answer my questions!!
Have a great day, and thank you!!!!!
Chris Harrington