[nagdu] extremely basic guide dog questions...

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 02:22:54 UTC 2011

Hi Chris.  Welcome to the group.  My guide Zeb usually paws at me when
he has to go out.  I also use a relieving belt and then I flush the
waste down the toilet andthrow the bag in the trash.  There are no
dumpsters where I live so this practice has always been my preference.
They used to put a milk crate outside and I'd throw the bags in there.
Only problem is maintenance didn't dispose of the bags or someone would
remove the milk crate from the designated spot. I choose to use a
relieving belt because my dog does not stay in one place when he goes
and it's hard to clean up when they move.
--
Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
twitter: @zebs_mom