[nagdu] service dogs and people's fears or allergies

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun Jul 24 19:27:09 UTC 2011

Lyn

Not Marion, but yes the county is violating the ADA.  Allergy does not trump
service dog.

I think we all need to be sensitive to others, but segregating you because a
guide dog is a direct violation of the spirit, letter, and intent of the
law.  You might consider writing the county to explore getting the policy
changed.

Best,

Michael Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com