[nagdu] service dogs and people's fears or allergies

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Jul 24 20:42:39 UTC 2011

Wow, that is very interesting.  Last fall, when the regulations surrounding
the definition of service dog were proposed and then were adopted this past
spring, I, being a County employee, worked with our Personnel Department to
make sure that this policy was updated.  You may want to request to see the
policy and work with the county to make sure that the proper changes are
made as to not segregate or treat persons using service dogs different from
the general public.  Failure to comply with this as you know, could
potentially result in legal action against the county for discriminatory
practices.

Steve