[nagdu] service dogs and people's fears or allergies

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun Jul 24 21:56:21 UTC 2011

Why is it that we're always the ones that have to be "considerate" and "accommodating"? Why can't we have "consideration" and "accommodation" without fighting tooth and nail for either? And if we demand what is rightfully ours, we're being "belligerent", "disrespectful", "inconsiderate", or "ungrateful"?
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY