[nagdu] service dogs and people's fears or allergies

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 22:04:27 UTC 2011

They probably wouldn't have touched him anyway. I had a scared experience from a little girl at the Iowa Dept. for the Blind. I was coming out of my floor and she saw him and screamed; I went back in and then I went downstairs another way. Later the same child came into the break room when I was in there. When I got ready to leave, I told the child I was going to leave but the dog wouldn't hurt her. Her mother asked if she might pet him. I said that she could not unless she herself wanted to; she didn't.