[nagdu] extremely basic guide dog questions...

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Jul 25 00:46:17 UTC 2011

Yes, some dogs definitely have a particular movement that they do just
before parking. Lexia tends to wiggle her rear end. That is one way that I
know she is actually thinking about making a transaction rather than just
smelling the grass.

    *Some* dogs correct your line of travel, but this is not something that
you can 100% guarantee. You also have to be able to tell when the dog turns
and have to be able to distinguish the dog leading you around something from
the dog getting distracted.