[nagdu] Discrimination

Sheila Leigland sleigland at bresnan.net
Tue Jul 26 04:29:28 UTC 2011

Your right my husband and I are both dog users. Before we got our dogs my mother didn't think I would like having a dog because of the cleanup and I think there was more to it. She didn't like knowing that I used a cane either. She use to tell me that if she were me she wouldn't even go out alone. I told her that I refused to be a prisoner in my own house for anyone. I think it more of a problem with blindness itself. She has sense passed away. I lived next to a lady and her husband that had dogs when I was a child and she wasn't crazy about their dogs either but my dad would let me go with my neighbors and their dogs.