[nagdu] Returned From The Seeing Eye

B Avila Guerrero guerrero.avila at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 26 13:57:00 UTC 2011

My two cents in here. Robert, I didn't know my neighborhood at all when I
first came home with my guide.
I moved into a house early May and spent most of my O&M time working on
intersections prior to going to TSE. I can tell you we are learning Colorado
together. I have been in Colorado almost a year and didn't really learn my
way around for several reasons.
This did worry me a bit when we first came home, but as I say, we are
learning our way around Colorado together. Smile
I can also tell you, as the days go by, you get a bit more comfortable and
confident with your guide, day by day. Take care
Bertha