[nagdu] Returned From The Seeing Eye

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:15:58 UTC 2011

My husband and I who are both blind, moved to a new neighborhood after
Hurricane Katrina.  It wasn't a problem because we both have very good
O&M skills.  We gradually learned the streets and used things like
Google maps and the GPS to search our neighborhood for things.  We got
lost quite a bit, but then we got un-lost.

The major benefit of having good O&M skills is so that you can go into
unfamiliar areas, like airports, or unfamiliar cities and problem-solve.

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD and Laveau guide dog, CGC.
Do not meddle in the affaires of dragons, for you are crunchy and
taste good with ketchup.
http://pawpower4me.blogspot.com
  pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: lillebriss