[nagdu] Update on the old gal

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:22:12 UTC 2011

Hi Tracy, I am also the lucky care-giver for an old gal. Bristol will be 14 in December and 2 weeks ago we also started her on tramadol. She had started Previcox, an antiinflamitory last month but we think she slipped and strained something so we gave her Tramadol when the antiinflamitory stopped working.  She is also up and around, playing and going for regular walks. We're weaning her from the tramadol to see if she can still get around and be pain free without it.  She's doing great so far!  These old dogs are sure something else!

Rox
Sent from my iPhone