[nagdu] Issues at Orlando Airport July 10th with me, insulin pump and guide dog

Jessica Sears anewheart0910groups at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 17:40:11 UTC 2011

Hello
I just wanted to add to this and say I had a similar situation with my dog
as well going through in Orlando on the night of June 29th. The guy was
adamant about taking my dog. You just helped me in learning that that is not
mandatory like this tsa gentleman told me. I still though I have had a guide
for a year am learning new things everyday. Thank you.
Jess