[nagdu] introducing myself

Sam Hogle smhogle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 00:27:48 UTC 2011

Hello all. My name is Sam and I live outside of Atlanta Georgia with my
seeing eye dog, a male golden retriever named Mason. Mason is my first
guide, and
we were matched in May of 2009. I'm currently working on a batchelors
degree in human services at Kennesaw State University. I eventually hope
to be a
rehab therapist at the V.A, helping veterins with vision loss relearn
daily skills through using blindness related methods. So, I think it's
safe to say
that Mason is getting quite an education. lol Anyway, I'm interested in
meeting a lot of interesting people and discussing a lot of interesting
topics
on this list. Untill next time,
Sam and Seeing Eye Dog Mason