[nagdu] introducing myself

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jul 28 11:56:32 UTC 2011

Hi Sam.
Welcome to the list!
My name is Tracy, and my current dog is Ben, a black lab from The Seeing
Eye.  He is my 6th guide dog; the others were from GDB San Rafael.  Ben is
coming up on his 7th birthday, come October.  I live in Jersey and work in
New York City.  I'm a programmer at a large hospital.
Nice to meet you.
Tracy