[nagdu] Update on the old gal

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jul 28 12:36:35 UTC 2011

Hi Rox.
So that's what Sheila was asking about!  Pays to read before I reply.
We could really use that bottoms-up leash.  Where do you get it?

Also, Echo is quite resistent to taking her pain pill.  I stick it way
back in her mouth, but if I don't hold her good, she starts jerking her
head around.  She's dairy-intolerant, or I'd hide it in some cheese.  I've
tried hiding it in a little piece of canned dogfood, or peanutbutter, but
she licks off the cover and spits out the pill.  Any ideas welcome.
Tracy