[nagdu] Audio Books

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:19:33 UTC 2011

Yes Gloria:
NLS has many college text books as well as bookshare and also no on the BLIO which is from KNFB-Reader Technology, that reads new books and text books that are out there on the market the same time as other books are.

if you go to www.blio.com<http://www.blio.com/> you can find out more about it.

The Braille Monitor from the Convention will also show that the former head of the NLS Program was at the Convention, he recently retired and has become a member of the NFB

If you need any of these programs, please let me know.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.