[nagdu] dogs with transportation

Sam Hogle smhogle at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 13:39:03 UTC 2011

Good point. I've noticed when traveling with Mason that not only does
this apply with cabs, but with any mode of public transit. I've learned
the hard way when you tell an air line about a service dog that you can
get in some heated discussions on why you don't want to ride in the bulk
head. I still haven't figured out what makes people think that area is
more spacious and safe when in reality, it's the most unsafe area on a
plane for a dog to ride.
Sam and Seeing Eye Dog Mason