[nagdu] Sad News, Nala Passed away tonight

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sat Jul 30 18:21:05 UTC 2011

Hi Mardi,

I am so sorry to hear of Nula's passing.  It is always hard to see such a
wonderful friend and companion pass, especially suddenly.

Our prayers and thoughts are with you.  If you ever want someone to talk to
and just to listen to you feel free to call.  My number is below.

You know I understand what you are going through due to Roselle's passing
last month.  All I can say is that you always will have the good and fun
Nala memories wherever and whenever you need them.

Best,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To learn more about my upcoming book, speaking topics and speaking
availability please visit www.michaelhingson.com
Thunder Dog is now available for early ordering on Amazon!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Dog-Blind-Triumph-Ground/dp/140020304X/ref=sr_
1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1289090352&sr=1-3

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com