[nagdu] dogs with transportation

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 20:16:14 UTC 2011

Did she actually read such a law cause there is no such law. I had someone tell me that on the plane before and I said there wasn't. This employee had walked on with me and said he didn't get it because he had accompanied blind people and dogs onto the plane all the time and hadn't found them to have that kind of requirement.