[nagdu] dogs with transportation

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 30 21:16:56 UTC 2011

When I fly, I take 90 percent of the time is southwest, I get the front row, and I have a lot of room for me and maxx.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!

Cheryl Echevarria
http://www.echevarriatravel.com<http://www.echevarriatravel.com/>
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise & Travel, Inc.